Be part of NaviPartner’s success
NaviPartner is a company defined by innovative and successfully engineered IT solutions for retail businesses, e-commerce, as well as museums, constitute our customers in Denmark and abroad. We are a well-reputed company with a good position in the retail market. NaviPartner totals more than 90 skilled colleagues and among our developers, NaviPartner has the world’s best in various fields of Business Central. Our tasks in the retail industry are intensifying and we, therefore, want to expand the organization with a skilled, independent and development-oriented Business Central Developer in Mauritius.
Supreme implementation of cloud-based shop systems
In close cooperation with your colleagues across the organization, you will be part of the process of developing and adapting in our solution. You primarily become part of a team of 20 Business Central developers. You will also be included in the company’s other Business Central-related activities, where optimization of all touch points will ensure a positive customer experience. Your daily work activities take place in close contact with colleagues across the organization for the optimization and creation of value-creating tasks related to our cloud-based store systems in Business Central.
Your primary tasks are centered on the following:
- To develop our solution with your team, take co-ownership and be a sparring partner for our consultants and salespeople
- To plan and execute new projects
- To ensure realistic estimates on new tasks
- To be the forefront of building solutions and quality testing
- To contribute to the development and optimization of NaviPartner’s solutions.
Your professional and personal skills:
In order to achieve success in this position as Business Central Developer at NaviPartner, it is important that you:
- Have the relevant educational background
- Have business understanding in trade, logistics and service
- Are structured and focused on results as well as recognize the importance of good relationships
- Are disciplined, focused and driven by results and achieving shared goals
- Have a solid knowledge of Business Central as well as additional products and third party products
- Speak and write English at a high level
NaviPartner offers you:
- A job with a good variation in tasks and the opportunity of holding a lot of responsibility
- A company that recognizes your performance and acknowledges your further development
- A job where you become an important part of the company’s success
- Salary in accordance with your qualifications.
- A professional work environment in our state-of-the-art, newly-built office
- A healthy and good social environment with events that attract not only current, but also former colleagues
Mauritius – a tropical paradise
Mauritius, one of the world’s most beautiful and exotic islands, is found in the Indian Ocean. The island has 1,350,000 inhabitants. The island has a comfortable tropical climate with lots of sunshine all year round. This and the long, beautiful coastline make Mauritius known as “Surfers’ Paradise”. In addition to all its water sports, the island offers a wide range of activities ranging from mountain hiking and golf to fine dining. Above all, on the island you will meet an extensively friendly and welcoming people.
To live on Mauritius is an experience for life as the island offers the perfect setting for a stress-free work and leisure life. Most inhabitants are bi- or trilingual, why all forms of communication take place easily and preferably in English. All this written, Mauritius has a very low income tax of only 15%.
Watch a video of how it is working and living in Mauritius
NOTE: Please specify in the subject, that it is the position as Business Central Developer you are applying for.
We look forward to hear from you!