Microsoft has released Dynamics NAV 2016, which includes a lot of new functions and features. Among the new features is CRM integration, electronic invoicing and integration with Microsoft Power BI.
Perfect for small and mid-sized companies
Small and medium-sized companies always search for ways to minimize costs in order to compete against larger companies. With the new Dynamics 2016, Microsoft focuses on technology that can help companies, streamline processes and provide staff with the required data insight no matter where they are.
With Dynamics NAV 2016, Microsoft delivers fast deployment, and a user-friendly solution that supports small and medium-sized companies’ ambitions for future growth.
A wide range of new features
- Make staff mobile with new streamlined apps that are easy to use no matter if the device is a tablet, phone or mouse and keyboard. Works on either Android, iOS or Windows.
- Increase business insight via integrated Microsoft Power BI dashboards that gives staff access to data and key performance indicators.
- Increase sales, improve customer service and streamline the process from order to payment through the integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Exploit the advantages of first class scalability, security and accessibility in the cloud with the new feature to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Microsoft Azure SQL – the Microsoft best-in-class database for cloud-based solutions.
- Digitalize the store with document management and electronic invoicing (OCR) developed to help small and medium-sized companies automate processes and eliminate paper-based workflow.
- Exploit the opportunities in the cloud with the developed integration scenarios that creates a close interaction between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other cloud-based services.