Employer Branding Manager
For NaviPartner, Danish Microsoft Gold Partner
- You are an experienced & creative Employer Branding Specialist ready to be responsible for NaviPartner’s employer brand campaigns from start to finish. You will manage strategic programs to drive employee engagement and raise external brand awareness amongst job seekers.
- You will be a “brand guardian” managing and maintaining brand integrity across the organization.
- You will be an integral part of NaviPartner’s HR Team, contributing to building the NaviPartner brand, working closely with our HR department, and various members of the management team.
Who is NaviPartner?
NaviPartner serves clients from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with base in Copenhagen. We are more than 170 employees globally located in more than 9 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, Sweden and Serbia. We have a close cooperation and together we provide and host a POS omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/
You want this job, because
- You gain great opportunities to grow within a company increasing in revenue year on year
- You will be working in close cooperation with our head of HR Anna Garver Pedersen – CHRO – NaviPartner | LinkedIn and colleagues across locations
- You want colleagues with a young, eager and entrepreneurial mindset
- You want an informal work environment where your personal interests and skills can play a part in developing and shaping your position and NaviPartner
- You want a challenging job, where people trust you and will help you learn
Your tasks will be to
- Establish a global employer brand identity that showcases NaviPartner’s unique character, values, and culture
- Establish, maintain, and instill a consistent corporate branding presence using the Corporate Branding Guidelines
- Translate our employer value proposition into powerful and creative campaigns to engage existing employees and intrigue potential ones
- Drive NaviPartner’s employer brand through local PR in our various locations, social media engagement, and media partners
- Design, build and execute a portfolio of employee engagement and recruitment marketing content (videos, ads, etc.) to bring our employer brand to life
- Measure, analyze, and report on key performance metrics
- 3+ years of marketing experience, creating strategy and hands-on execution of a range of marketing campaigns including content creation, creative, and branding
- Passionate and detail oriented, with ability to incorporate corporate goals and messaging in campaigns
- Ability to lead and execute large scale projects with multiple stakeholders independently
- Creative thinker with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Native or close to native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- Experience in employee branding roles is a significant advantage
We are looking forward to welcoming you on board!
Send your CV – we are looking forward to hearing from you!