Magento 2 Backend Developer
You are passionate about e-commerce, omni-channel, ERP and retail? And you want to join one of the leading providers for Danish ecommerce?
NaviPartner is expanding rapidly, nationally as well as internationally.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced Magento2 Backend developer like you. We offer a position remote or in one of our modern offices. The position includes opportunities of involvement in the development, implementation, optimization and operation of our customers’ Magento2 web shops, which are part of our omni-channel retail solutions.
You will perform your tasks as part of NaviPartner’s strong team
As Magento2 Backend developer you will analyze, design and help implement web shops as part of our large integrated omnichannel solutions for modern retailers. You will work side by side with our customers and colleagues to fully understand and meet their needs. This includes besides developmental tasks, assisting with customer projects, making requirement specifications, administer web shop setup and consulting customers on general ecommerce investment opportunities.
Your goal is to create unique web shops for our customers
- Experience from the Retail Industry (whatever position).
- Creative problem crusher who, with a positive attitude, can dig deep into customers’ pains and present options for growth based on knowledge of options and limitations within web shops.
- Service minded and not afraid of direct sparring with customers and colleagues at all organizational levels.
- Write and speak English fluently.
We offer you a job with world class opportunities
- A challenging and varied job with one of the forerunners in omni-channel supply in Denmark and worldwide.
- A work life with colleagues in Serbia, Denmark, Mauritius, Sweden, Croatia and other countries.
NaviPartner serves clients from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 150 employees globally located in more than 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/