- Use the full functionality of the NP Retail POS and keep your existing Business Central installation, on-premise or in the cloud
- Transfer transactions and master data, real-time or batched
- The solution uses standard Business Central web services: no VPN’s or trusted domains etc. required
- The HQ Connector supports multiple companies and multiple databases.
Installation and set up
In the HQ Business Central:
- NaviConnect objects are added to the license
- Registers and posting accounts are set up in Business Central
- The HQ Connector and the NaviConnect objects are imported and into the database
- The HQ Connector code-unit is published as a web service
- A user is set up with permissions to access the NaviConnect objects
- To transfer Item Master Data the NPXML
- Template to the NP Retail web service is activated
How it works
The HQ Connector uses standard Business Central and NaviConnect modules in the POS and your central Business Central, together with a small set of tables and codeunits to post transactions in the HQ Business Central database.