Extraordinary React.js Developer
You are a React.js that stands out from the crowd and wants to be responsible for developing front-end for a range of our solutions:
- POS (Point of Sale)
- Mobile POS for tablets and mobile phones
- Self-service kiosk-based retail solution
- Hospitality solution
The main areas where we want to improve our solutions are making them highly themeable and customizable.
Who we are
NaviPartner is a Danish IT company with more than 135 employees globally located in 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365 https://www.navipartner.com/us/ Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark.
What you will be doing
- Design and implement new front-end features for our solution stack
- Develop the next-generation user interface for our POS solution
- Identify areas of improvement both visually and functionally
- Create new UI themes to match different market and industry requirements
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Self-discipline in delivering tasks in a timely manner with deadlines
- 5+ years of professional experience, though it’s more important what you know and what you can do
- Previous experience with TypeScript is another big plus
- Critical thinking regarding UI and UX
- Experience delivering product features
- Experience mentoring or coaching team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of e-commerce design constraints
- Familiarity with source control tools including Git and SVN
- Methodological approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Experience with backend relational database design
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with ERP systems.
Personal and professional requirements
- Candidates should have relevant academic software engineering degree(s) and/or certification(s)
- Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent English language skills
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
One more thing
We’re looking for extraordinary React.js developers that want to build something great with a group of incredible people. If you enjoy a challenging and innovative work environment, then NaviPartner is the place to be!