Skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Support Consultant
You have experience as a Support Consultant and maybe also experience from the retail industry, if yes, we can offer you a terrific position as part of NaviPartner’s support team. If you would like to work in a rapidly growing company, a place where your efforts create a direct difference to customers and colleagues. And you further like to have challenging tasks and being responsible for your own tasks and at the same time participate in larger and smaller projects for national and international customers? If yes, you are very likely our new colleague.
The Support consultant position calls for
- Analyzes and Solution Design
- Accounting-related tasks
- Error correction
- Educational sessions for our customers
You will be part of our skilled team of Supporters, who help as well our Danish and foreign customers alike. In addition, you will act as a liaison between the organization and our customers to achieve the best solution – every time.
Your most important tasks / responsibilities
Your tasks consist of advising customers, preparing business cases. In addition, you will participate in user training, where you ensure that customers’ are able to utilize their system, etc… There will be great many different work tasks, where you will be challenged on as well your IT and communicative abilities.
- Relevant educational background
- Skills in support giving
- Problem crusher
- Likes being responsible for diverse tasks – and following these till they are solved, regardless of whether the solution is reached independently or in collaboration with your team
- Adhere to deadlines
- Write and speak English fluently
We offer you a job with world class opportunities
- A challenging and varied job with one of the forerunners in omni-channel supply in Denmark and worldwide.
- A work life with colleagues in Serbia, Denmark, Mauritius, Sweden, Croatia and other countries.
NaviPartner serves clients from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 150 employees globally located in more than 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/