Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer for position in NaviPartner
Leading provider for Danish ecommerce
Are you ready to join our team and take the lead in a wide range of exciting development projects? Then read on!
Dynamics 365 BC apps and customizations with extensions – be part of NaviPartner’s strong team
We need a Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer with strong development skills.
Key duties, and what You are, have and can:
- You are a skilled senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer
- You can Develop Dynamics 365 Business Central enhancements, extensions and customization using Agile SCRUM methodology, using Azure dev ops/GitHub as source control tools
- You have Problem solving skills for Dynamics 365 Business Central / system upgrade challenges
- You have Time management expertise to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to document code customization in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- You have the ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates
- You have the ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- You have the capability of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- You have the capability of testing your own work and delivering working products
- You can do customization and App development in AL using Visual Studio Code
Your Key Qualifications:
- At least two years of documented experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- You have experience with design, development, troubleshooting, code review and defining/following best practices
- Good knowledge of the modern BC client
- You speak and write English and is comfortable in communicating with colleagues, customers, and suppliers in English
- Responsible team worker, who also takes full ownership of assigned tasks
- You are an ambitious person with a “failure is NOT an option” attitude.
- You can work independently, but know when you need to reach out for help from your colleagues
We offer you a job with world class opportunities in …
A company, that prides itself for being one of the forerunners in omni-channel supply in Denmark and worldwide.
A work life with colleagues in countries like Romania, Serbia, Denmark, Mauritius, Sweden, Bosnia, Croatia.
NaviPartner is a Danish IT company with more than 150 employees globally located in more than 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. For more information visit https://www.navipartner.com/us/
Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark.