Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer
Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer for position in NaviPartner
Leading provider for Danish ecommerce
Are you ready to join our team and take the lead in a wide range of exciting development projects? Then read on!
Dynamics 365 BC apps and customizations with extensions – be part of NaviPartner’s strong team
We need a Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer with strong development skills.
Key duties, and what You are, have and can:
- You are a skilled senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer
- You can Develop Dynamics 365 Business Central enhancements, extensions and customization using Agile SCRUM methodology, using Azure dev ops/GitHub as source control tools
- You have Problem solving skills for Dynamics 365 Business Central / system upgrade challenges
- You have Time management expertise to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to document code customizations in compliance with established standards and practices
- You have the ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours’ estimates
- You have the ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively
- You have the capability of managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- You have the capability of testing your own work and delivering working products
- You can do customization and App development in AL using Visual Studio Code
Your Key Qualifications:
- At least two years of documented experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- You have experience with design, development, troubleshooting, code review and defining/following best practices
- Good knowledge of the modern BC client
- You speak and write English and is comfortable in communicating with colleagues, customers, and suppliers in English
- Responsible team worker, who also takes full ownership of assigned tasks
- You are an ambitious person with a “failure is NOT an option” attitude
- You can work independently, but know when you need to reach out for help from your colleagues
We offer you a job with world class opportunities in . . .
- a company, that prides itself for being one of the forerunners in omni-channel supply in Denmark and worldwide.
- a work life with colleagues in countries like Romania, Serbia, Denmark, Mauritius, Sweden, Bosnia, Croatia.
NaviPartner is a Danish IT company with more than 160 employees globally located in more than 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. For more information visit https://www.navipartner.com/us/
Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark.