Sr Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central developer
Denmark, Serbia, Mauritius, Sweden or Croatia
NaviPartner is a Danish IT company which offers vertical POS and e-commerce solutions for retail businesses, museums, and attractions for customers all over the world. We provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. With 170 employees located in 9 countries, we operate from our head offices in Denmark, Serbia, Croatia, Mauritius and Sweden. 40% of our employees work remotely.
Send your application to https://navipartner.bamboohr.com/jobs as soon as possible.
WHAT WE OFFER
Within our team of skilled BC developers, you will be given exciting and challenging projects that call for strong development skills.
- Create the next-generation POS solution
- Work in Dynamics 365 BC apps and customizations with extensions
- Identifying areas of improvement both visually and functionally
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Develop Dynamics 365 Business Central enhancements, extensions and customization using Agile SCRUM methodology, using Azure dev ops/GitHub as source control tools
- Problem solving skills for Dynamics 365 Business Central / system upgrade challenges
- Ability to document code customization in compliance with established standards and practices
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours’ estimates
- Ability to debug errors
- Do customization and App development in AL using Visual Studio Code
- + 2 years of professional experience Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Master design, development, troubleshooting, code review and defining/following best practices
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
WHO WE ARE
- Basic understanding of any Retail ERP
NICE TO HAVE
- We consist, among others, of Dynamics 365 Business Central developers, web developers, project managers, technicians, supporters, and key account managers.
- We specialize in developing, delivering, and supporting business solutions for retail and attractions.
- We continuously work on further developing and quality assuring our solutions so that we can meet the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- We not only wish to be conceived as an IT provider. We strive to be our customers’ sparring partner in business development.
- We have a vision to maintain an environment that allows space and freedom for competent and committed employees.
The recruitment process will require you to:
- Meet the Chief Human Resource Officer to align on objectives and expectations
- Meet one of our SR BC Developers for a talk to assess the technical fit
NaviPartner is not looking for contractors, agents, offshore, etc. but motivated and gifted candidates willing to take part in our journey as a team member, colleague, and dedicated professional.