You are a Technical Writer that stands out from the crowd and wants to be responsible for translating each piece of documentation from our developers into easily understandable deliveries of information regarding NaviPartner’s solutions:
- POS (Point of Sale)
- Mobile POS for tablets and mobile phones
- Self-service kiosk-based retail solution
- Hospitality solution
We need a skilled Technical Writer to create technical documentation across all the teams in development. It is crucial for us to be able to take over from each other based on the documentation we have – and ensure that all documentation can be read and understood by any developer in the department.
Who we are
NaviPartner is a Danish IT company with more than 135 employees globally located in 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365 https://www.navipartner.com/us/ Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark.
NaviPartner needs a skilled Technical writer, who can help us create technical documentation and create consistency in the documents shared by all the developers working in our platforms based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and which often include integrated web solutions, POS, ticketing systems etc.
What you will be doing
- use your technical knowledge combined with solid language skills to document the design of, how to use and configure our platform towards each individual product and how to test it all.
- Passion for technologies and trends
- Self-discipline in delivering tasks in a timely manner with deadlines
- 3+ years of professional experience, though it’s more important what you know and what you can do
- A technical background, providing you with the ability to have the technical discussions and understand what needs to be documented
- Previous experience as a technical writer and able to translate technical content into easily understandable documentation
- Understanding the essence – and communicating it in a clear, consistent way across teams
- Excellent communication skills.
‘Nice to have’ skills
- Basic understanding of any ERP system.
Personal and professional requirements
- Candidates should have a relevant academic software engineering degree(s) and/or certification(s).
- Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent English language skills.
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!