Are you interested in joining the forerunners in omni-channel technology? Are you passionate about e-commerce, ERP, retail and entertainment solutions? And do you want to see and help companies advance their omnichannel performance? NaviPartner is expanding rapidly, nationally as well as internationally.
We are in search of a dedicated and experienced web consultant like you. We offer the products, customers and all the training and support needed to bring you from great to amazing!
You want this job because
- You want a steep learning curve. Working with several companies, market leading experts and one of worlds most advanced omnichannel solutions will boost your e-commerce skills to new heights.
- You want an informal work environment where your personal interests and skills can play a part in developing and shaping NaviPartner.
- You want a challenging and varied job, where people trust you and will help you learn.
- You want colleagues with a young, eager and entrepreneurial mindset.
Your area of responsibility will revolve around
The web store (Magento) – Most of your time
Implementing and optimizing webshops. You will mainly be working in one of our five project teams with a project manager and a few other consultants. Most of your work will be directly related to the webshop e.g. relaying change requests from the customer to the frontend developers or configuring the modules.
The ERP system (BC365) – Some of your time
All product info and a lot more is managed in the ERP system (BC365) which is fully integrated. Therefore, a fair part of your work will also take place here. We have developed a handful of modules, that you will be taught in how to configure and educate the customers in.
The integration (XML/API) – Occasionally
The integration between the two systems is a key part and you will have some work related to that from time to time
Who are NaviPartner and Webology?
NaviPartner / Webology is one company. Webology is an affiliation of NP. Webology is a young Serbian IT company based in Belgrade focused on developing amazing e-commerce solutions. Our clients are from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 120 employees globally located in 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia, who perform, discuss, laugh, and win together every day! We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365.
You can learn more and see some of our clients on our web store: https://www.navipartner.com/us/
Your normal “Tuesday” will look like this:
You sit with your laptop and a warm cup of coffee, trying to solve a synchronization issue from yesterday with regards to updating a product price in BC365 not showing on the integrated webshop. On MS Teams you are chatting with Sarwan, who has tried this before and can guide you.
At 11:00 you use one hour in an online meeting teaching the digital manager of Denmark’s National Museum how to navigate, create blocks and CMS pages in Magento 2. You have seen Sarwan do similar sessions, so you are confident doing it yourself now. You enjoy lunch together with the rest of the local team and laugh about something that happened at the last summer party.
You have called for a meeting with me after lunch. We discuss your idea of making Mailchimp part of our standard solution, a few customers have asked you for that module, this is a great idea!
After sending an instruction to Tivoli Friheden, advising them on which type of SSL certificate to buy, you prepare for your educational session tomorrow and head home early. Tomorrow is going to be an intensive day; you and your team are helping Wow-Park launch their new web store!
This is who we are looking for:
You have (Experience):
- Worked a few years as a web consultant, frontend- or backend developer in a bureau. It could also be as a UI/UX-designer or a project manager with technical knowledge.
- Experience from the Retail Industry counts as a plus (whatever position).
You can (Professional skills):
- Write and speak English fluently.
- Configure an e-commerce platform / plugin. You will be working with Magento 2, but experience with other platforms can also be relevant.
- Skills in SEM/SEO, Cloudflare, Mailchimp, Google’s products such as GTM or similar counts as a plus.
You are (Personal skills):
- Creative problem crusher who, with a positive attitude, can dig deep into customers’ pains and present options for growth based on knowledge of options and limitations within ecommerce.
- Service minded and not afraid of direct sparring with customers and colleagues at all organizational levels.
For any questions about the position, please contact Frederik B. Hejnfelt: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!