Are you interested in joining the forerunners in omni-channel technology?
Are you passionate about e-commerce, ERP, retail and entertainment solutions? And do you want to see and help companies advance their omnichannel performance?
NaviPartner is expanding rapidly, nationally as well as internationally.
We are in search for a dedicated and experienced web consultant like you. We offer the products, customers and all the training and support needed to bring you from great to amazing!
You want this job because:
- You want a steep learning curve. Working with several companies, market leading experts and one of worlds most advanced omnichannel solutions will boost your e-commerce skills to new heights.
- You want an informal work environment where your personal interests and skills can play a part in developing and shaping NaviPartner.
- You want a challenging job, where people trust you and will help you learn.
- You want colleagues with a young, eager and entrepreneurial mindset.
Your area of responsibility will revolve around:
The webshop (Magento) – Most of your time
Implementing and optimizing webshops. You will mainly be working in one of our project teams with a project manager and a few other consultants. Most of your work will be directly related to the webshop e.g. doing change requests from the customer to the frontend developers or configuring the modules.
The ERP system (BC365) – Some of your time
All product info and a lot more is managed in the ERP system (BC365) which is fully integrated. Therefore, a fair part of your work will also take place here. We have developed a handful of modules, that you will be taught in how to configure and educate the customers in.
The integration (XML/API) – Occasionally
The integration between the two systems is a key part and you will have some work related to that from time to time.
This is who we are looking for:
You have (Experience):
- Worked a few years as a web consultant, frontend- or backend developer in a bureau. It could also be as a UI/UX-designer or a project manager with technical knowledge.
- Experience from the Retail Industry counts as a plus (whatever position).
You can (Professional skills):
- Write and speak English fluently.
- Configure an e-commerce platform / plugin. You will be working with Magento 2, but experience with other platforms can also be relevant.
- Skills in SEM/SEO, Cloudflare, Mailchimp, Google’s products such as GTM or similar counts as a plus.
You are (Personal skills):
- Creative problem crusher who, with a positive attitude, can dig deep into customers’ pains and present options for growth based on knowledge of options and limitations within ecommerce.
- Service minded and not afraid of direct sparring with customers and colleagues at all organizational levels.
NaviPartner serves clients from all around the world, but most of them are from Denmark as the company originates there with a current base in Copenhagen. We are more than 150 employees globally located in more than 7 countries with main offices in Denmark, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia. We have a close corporation and together we provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. https://www.navipartner.com/us/