How to download your free trial:
- Select where you want to use your POS.
- Create a user by filling in the form that shows up.
- After less than one minute you receive an email with information about how to log on to the solution. If the email doesn’t show up in your mailbox please check if it has been caught in your spam filter.
Your trial is the real thing
By downloading our free POS- and web store trial you get the opportunity to try, see and experience the solutions up close.
- How you perform a sale in the Point-of-Sale system, NP Retail
- How you perform a sale in the web store, NP Ecommerce
- How the sales orders from the POS and web store looks like in the Dynamics NAV trial.
To get a quick and easy start, we have created a video, that shows you how to use the solution in practice.
Sale in the POS system
In the Point-of-Sale system, NP Retail, you can:
- Perform a sale with cash, credit card and gift voucher
- Check the inventory level of an item before and after a sale
In the demo you find items to experiment with in order for you to get a sense of how the POS system works.
When performing sales in the POS system you can trust, that the information is stored directly in the ERP system, Dynamics NAV.
Sale in the web store
In the web store, NP Ecommerce, you can:
- See the design and layout of the web store from a buyer’s perspective.
- Walk through the steps of a sale including choice of item, adding to cart, filling out information and lastly, payment details.
As in the POS-system, you find existing items in the trial to experiment with in order for you to get a sense of how the web store works. The information from the sales performed in the web store gets stored in the Dynamics NAV when a sale is performed.
Sales orders in Microsoft Dynamics NAV trial
In the ERP system, Dynamics NAV, you can:
- Get an overview of your sales in the POS system, NP Retail, and the web store, NP Ecommerce.
- See the specific sales orders from the performed sales with information about item, payment method, time of sale etc.
With the 30 day trial, you get a deep insight of how the ERP system binds the systems together to one integrated solution.