Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC Consultant
Denmark, Serbia, Mauritius, Sweden or Croatia
NaviPartner is a Danish IT company which offers vertical POS and e-commerce solutions for retail businesses, museums, and attractions for customers all over the world. We provide and host an omnichannel solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC365. With 170 employees located in 9 countries, we operate from our head offices in Denmark, Serbia, Croatia, Mauritius and Sweden. 40% of our employees work remotely.
Send your application to https://navipartner.bamboohr.com/jobs as soon as possible.
WHAT WE OFFER
Within our team of BC consultants, you will help contributing with our POS solution to attract attention from costumers, partners and other relevant audiences. You become part of a team that works together on the tasks that are most often solved as a team, but your individual tasks are equally important.
- Create the next-generation POS solution for retail customers
- Translate complex business and technical ideas into hands on customer experiences
- Identifying areas of improvements for our customers
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience as an ERP or business consultant preferably with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Ability to advise, analyze, and make solution designs, scope, implement and perform training sessions.
- +2 years of professional experience in business operations, processes, and IT.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work successfully both autonomously and as part of a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic understanding of any Retail ERP
WHO WE ARE
- We consist, among others, of Dynamics 365 Business Central developers, web developers, project managers, technicians, supporters, and key account managers.
- We specialize in developing, delivering, and supporting business solutions for retail and attractions.
- We continuously work on further developing and quality assuring our solutions so that we can meet the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- We not only wish to be conceived as an IT provider. We strive to be our customers’ sparring partner in business development.
- We have a vision to maintain an environment that allows space and freedom for competent and committed employees.
The recruitment process will require you to:
- Meet the Chief Human Resource Officer to align on objectives and expectations
- Meet one of our BC consultants for a talk to assess the technical fit
NaviPartner is not looking for contractors, agents, offshore, etc. but motivated and gifted candidates willing to take part in our journey as a team member, colleague, and dedicated professional.